Easy Rocky Road RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
How to make quick and easy rocky road. This is perfect for the kids to try, and everyone to enjoy!
70g lightly salted butter
100g milk chocolate
2 tbsp golden syrup
50g mini marshmallows
50g desiccated coconut
100g hobnob biscuits (or any digestive biscuit)
Icing sugar (for dusting)
- Grease and line a small loaf tin
- In a saucepan melt butter, chocolate and golden syrup on a low heat until smooth.
- Set aside and leave until completely cool.
- Place the digestives in a freezer bag and use a rolling pin to break them up until they resemble small 50p-sized pieces.
- Add your biscuits, coconut and marshmallows to the cooled chocolate mix.
- Place in your loaf tin and gently press down.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to completely chill.
- Remove from the fridge and lightly dust with icing sugar.
- Slice & Enjoy!
- Make sure the chocolate mixture is completely cool before you mix in your other ingredients
- Allow the mixture to chill for at least 2 hours